For Live Bank Nifty Charts Click Here
Easy Trading Rules
- Trade 322/1364 combination;
- Buy when the red line crosses green line from below (Bullish Crossover) ;
- Short when the red line crosses green line from above (Bearish Crossover) ;
- Exit at the next Crossover;
- Stop Loss:: For Longs -> It is 1% or 50 points, whichever is more, below that day's low, the day you take position; For example, you buy futures on a day on which the day low was 9895, (9895 minus 1% of 9895) your SL is 9796.05 for Long Positions.
- Stop Loss:: For Shorts -> It is 1% or 50 points, whichever is more, above that day's high, the day you take position. For example, you short on a day on which the day high was 9895, (9895 plus 1% of 9895) your SL is 9993.95 for shorts.
- These Stop Loss Calculations are done every day using the previous day's data.
- After the third day of taking positions (like you bought on Monday, then from Thursday), use the lowest low of previous three days for the Stop Loss.
- Your Winning Trades would be 40% in a long term sideways market, and 60% in a long term trending market.
- You could expect to double your money in 9 months (24 months only, if you invest only half of your capital), under any market conditions, whatsoever.
- Bad Trades precede a big move. Sometimes upto 4 consecutive trades could go in loss; before a real big move, which would not only wipe out losses but your bad luck too;
.:::::Dedicated to The Lord of The Dawn:::::.