For Live Bank Nifty Charts Click Here
Easy Trading Rules
- Trade 322/1364 combination;
- Buy when the red line crosses green line from below (Bullish Crossover) ;
- Short when the red line crosses green line from above (Bearish Crossover) ;
- Exit at the next Crossover;
- Stop Loss:: For Longs -> It is 1% or 50 points below that day's low, the day you take position;
- Stop Loss:: For Shorts -> It is 1% or 50 points above that day's high, the day you take position. For example, you short on a day on which the day high was 5000 - you SL is 5050 for shorts.
- Bad Trades precede a big move. Sometimes upto 4 consecutive trades could go in loss; before a real big move, which would not only wipe out losses but your bad luck too;
- This system has been completed and perfected. No further updates.
- BE CONSISTENT.
.:::::Dedicated to The Lord of The Dawn:::::.